Friday, August 31, 2007

World Burns to Death - Totalitarian Sodomy CD

World Burns to Death - Totalitarian Sodomy CD (Hardcore Holocaust, 2007)














Tracklist:

01 Back To Zero 02:58
02 Boiling Blood 01:59
03 Sarajevo Snapshot 01:58
04 Those Who Have Come To The End 01:35
05 Triumph Of Evil 03:15
06 A Grim Task Ahead 02:59
07 The Frenzied Hacking Of Swords 02:25
08 Exrement Of The Gods 02:11
09 Children Gone To Shadow 02:10
10 Blood And Dishonor 01:56

TRT: ??

The newest release from these Texas dbeat monsters. This is the CD version of the album, but again, I only included the 10 songs that are the actual LP. The CD version contains 2 extra tracks from their split 7" with Disclose. SKV (GISM) did the art for the LP.

WWW | Download

4 comments:

Mefisto Satano said...

Hi, this blog is great. But the link for the World Burns To Death is broken please fix it.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

please read my most recent post

Kris said...

Your tracklists are awesome and unique. I’ll try to play this music on my playlist. It is new to me. Concrete Contractor Dallas I’m definitely going to have to start following some of these blogs, Thanks for sharing. I will visit once more.

marketer said...

Hey,
I’m impressed by your blog. Absolutely amazing work.